Courtesy of flickr user ChaseofSpades.
Test your knowledge (or your google-fu) with these trivia questions. Post correct answers in the comments by tomorrow (Sunday) at 2:30 p.m. for a chance to win brand new, not yet published books or even a sweet Vladimir Tod tote!
To post in the comments, you’ll need to create an account (if you don’t have one yet) or log in!
- In Sarah Mlynowski’s latest book, Gimme a Call, who does Devi call on her broken phone?
- In honor of the Eclipse movie, what book publishing house publishes the Twilight Saga in the United States?
- What is Iron Man’s real name?
- What war is central to the plot of Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson?
- What does CHERUB stand for in Robert Muchamore’s CHERUB series?
- Who wrote A Northern Light?
- In The Dangerous Days of Daniel X, which alien is Daniel hunting?
- One character appears in both of Kristin Cashore’s novels, Graceling and Fire. Which character is it?
- When is Mockingjay (a.k.a. Hunger Games 3) coming out?
- Who are The Pretty Committee?
- Name one book written by Ally Carter.