Image courtesy of flickr user Images_of_Money
January 8th at 6 p.m.
Available to everyone filing for Social Security, there are numerous little known strategies which may boost one’s benefits and substantially enhance lifetime retirement income. Social Security benefits alone will likely be insufficient for an individual or couple to retire comfortably. Decisions discussed at this workshop offer the potential to improve the standard of living we may look forward to.
Discussion highlights will include:
• Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.
• How benefits are calculated and simple strategies available to increase them.
• Coordinating benefits: why married couples have added options for when to apply.
• How will my Social Security benefits be taxed
• What are the taxable implications if I collect benefits and continue to work part-time
About the Presenters
Michael Alimo (CRPC; CLU; ChFEBC, Registered Investment Advisor). Beginning 30 years ago managing money for Wall Street brokerage houses, veteran financial advisor Alimo’s last 15 years have been devoted to serving clientele around CT and New England at his USA Financial & Tax Serices, LLC. Alimo focuses on retirement planning and risk management.
David Weyner (Health & Life insurance licensed; LTC Partnership certification, CT, NY & NJ) Following 20 years as a senior executive managing corporate divisions for major entertainment companies, in 2007 Weyner launched his independent financial service practice. Weyner works with individuals and businesses specializing in Long Term Care and insurance planning, and employee benefits.
Additional parking for evening and weekend Library programs available on Thorndal Circle (behind Nielsen's).