Tuesday, November 11th from 6 to 8 p.m.
Check-in starts at 5:30 p.m.
At this session you will gain a general understanding of franchising and the evaluation process from two franchise coaches with The Entrepreneur’s Source and a panel of local franchisees who will talk about their own experiences with researching and starting their business.
Participants will learn:
- What is a Business Plan and why should a business owner develop one?
- The "Business Plan Express" method for existing businesses
- How to research the market - your industry, customers and competitors
- How to analyze your own business
- How to define/refine your business niche
- How to set business objectives
- How to create a simple action plan to achieve your objectives
- How to set up monthly tools to monitor your progress against your goals
About the Speaker
Carolyn Tormey is a Business and Franchise Coach with The Entrepreneur’s Source. Her background includes over ten years of financial management and business consulting experience. Carolyn is also a counselor for SCORE of Fairfield County.
This workshop is presented by SCORE Fairfield County.
Additional parking for evening and weekend Library programs available on Thorndal Circle (behind Nielsen's).