The Connecticut State Health Department has issued a reminder of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. The approaching snowfall tomorrow may cause a loss of power. If you are using a genator or outdoor grill, please keep them outside of your home. Carbon monoxide is odorless so you will be unable to detect it by smell. Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal.
You should also keep the inlets and outlets of your furnace free of snow. Before you drive your care, please check the exhaust pipe for any snow build up since this could backup carbon monoxide inside the car.
For more information, please see the flyer.