Wednesday, October 1st from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Clint Warren left a career in finance 4 years ago to become a personal trainer, getting sidetracked by web development along the way. Since then, he's built his consulting business from $16,000 per year to well over $16,000 per month. In this workshop, he reveals everything he's learned to help others looking to start a new consulting business or grow an existing one.
• How to quickly and effectively build a reputation, brand, and identity
• How to land your first few clients
• The most cost effective strategies for marketing your business, both online and in person
• How to manage projects and when to build a team
• How to consistently charge more and land bigger clients
Additional parking for evening and weekend Library programs available on Thorndal Circle (behind Nielsen's).