Tuesday, January 7 at 7 p.m.
Although life transitions are a normal part of living, they can be overwhelming. Whether the transition is a career change, divorce, kids leaving home, aging parents or the loss of a loved one, there is no GPS for navigating the journey. The Life Solution Center of Darien, a consortium of independent practices and businesses, was designed to help negotiate just these kinds of challenges. Founder and Executive Director Maud Purcell, MSW, LCSW, CEAP, will moderate a lively and informative discussion featuring the following panel of Life Solution Center experts:
- Donna Carlin, Career Consultant and Coach
- Lisa Gardner, MSW, LCSW, Couples Therapist
- Maurice Segall, JD, and Victoria Thomas, MS, Divorce Mediation and Financial Analysis
- Erica Jensen, Wardrobe Consultant
- Judy Stoddard, MSW, LCSW, Geriatric and Family Therapist
Additional parking for evening and weekend Library programs available on Thorndal Circle (behind Nielsen's).