Thursday, October 22nd at 7 p.m.
Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. From both a personal and financial perspective, realizing a comfortable retirement is an incredibly extensive process that takes sensible planning and years of persistence. Even once it is reached, managing your retirement is an ongoing responsibility that carries well into one's golden years.
Learn techniques that will help you navigate your way in preparation to retirement.
• How does timing of Social Security impact my plan? When should I elect benefits?
• What are the effects of inflation and stock market risk on my savings?
• How do taxes play a role in my future retirement plans?
• What happens to my plan when my spouse predeceases me?
• What impact can medical emergency and the potential need for long term care have?
About the Presenter
Michael Alimo (CRPC; CLU; ChFEBC, Registered Investment Advisor) with a focus on retirement planning and risk management, his services portfolio includes: comprehensive financial planning; investment and portfolio management; wealth preservation and transfer strategies; individual, business and estate tax planning; IRA and 401K rollovers; education funding; Insurance and Long Term Care planning, as well as tax preparation.