Thursday, March 3rd from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Planning for college can be difficult, confusing and costly. Don’t go it alone. This is a great opportunity to learn how to make the right college choices and maximize your funding and financial aid results, as well as how to better prepare for SAT & ACT exams and achieve higher scores.
You will learn about:
• SAT & ACT Prep Courses. Courses help students successfully prepare for SAT & ACT exams.
• College Profile Reports. Personalized report specially generated for your family that includes your student’s chances of enrollment at up to 10 colleges.
• Merit Based Scholarship Eligibility. This personalized report detailing merit scholarships your student may be eligible to receive.
• FAFSA & CSS Profile Form Completion. Every year simple mistakes are made while filling out financial aid forms that cost families thousands of dollars. Don’t let this happen to you.
• College Funding Analysis. This analysis will determine if your out-of-pocket college costs can be efficiently reduced.
About the presenter
Michael Alimo (CRPC; CLU; ChFEBC) is a 30 year industry veteran. For the past 15 years, financial service advisor Mr. Alimo has served clientele around CT & New England at his USA Financial & Tax Services, LLC. Committed to giving back to the community via educational workshops, Mr. Alimo has hosted many seminars for groups at libraries, churches, and social organizations about a variety of financial and planning topics.