Saturday, November 16th at 2:00 p.m.
In the Community Room
Tony Lauriano will present actual difficult genealogy cases and how they were successfully solved. Her step by step approach will show you how she did it which may help you solve your own dead ends.
Some of the cases Tony will present:
- Finding the cemetery where a child is buried.
- Finding the orphanage where a child lived.
- Verifying a family story about a tragic death.
- Where did the immigrant come from?
- Finding information about a biological mother.
- Learning about victims of the Holocaust.
- Finding a photo of an immigrant.
- Why did a war hero die after coming to America?
This program is co-presented with the Middlesex Genealogical Society.