Government and Law Resources
- LegalTrac - Indexes law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals. Also contains law-related articles from business and general interest titles.
- Connecticut Network for Legal Aid - How to find legal help for individuals with very limited income.
General Resources - Articles available from the library
- Academic Articles (OneFile)- Provides articles from leading journals and reference sources. Covers the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other academic subjects.
- Academic Articles (ASAP)- Search this premier database for research in all the academic disciplines. Contains 1,000 full-text and 6,000 indexed periodical titles.
- Newspapers and Magazines (General Reference Center) - Contains 1,200 full-text titles in general interest magazines, business and industry journals, and reference books.
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online - An online version of the entire print encyclopedia. The encyclopedia is updated daily and has special added features including Internet links.
- World Book Encyclopedia- Find all the encyclopedia entries from the print World Book as well as current events and research articles. Sections include Today in History, Search the Ages and Special Reports.