The second part of our College 101 Panel Series will take place on Thursday at 7 p.m. with Advice for Student Athletes. This special panel series is for students of all ages and their families. If you missed our first College 101 presentation, The Application Process, you can watch the video of the event by clicking here.
Advice for Student Athletes, Thursday, April 22 at 7 p.m. in the Community Room
Find out about how the highlight reel works, what student athletes need to know before sending in their applications, and what advice current college athletes have for high school students.
- John Keleher, Director of Athletics, Darien Public Schools
- Mo Minicus, Darien High School Field Hockey Coach
- Kelly Vegliante, Darien High School assistant coach and parent of a college athlete
- Mary Bennett, parent of college athletes
- Stephanie Janasiewicz, varsity soccer player, Purchase College
- James Wyper, varsity runner, Yale University
A question-and-answer period will follow the panel presentation, and we invite those who attend to join us for refreshments after the session.
For questions, please call 669-5225.