Benefits of Membership
All donations to the Annual Fund go directly to the purchase of all of the books, movies, and technology as well as the support of countless programming opportunities throughout the year, making Darien Library the intellectual and cultural heart of Darien.
Your annual Non-Resident Membership at the $300 level gives you and your family access to all Darien resident services.
- Storytime registration
- Attendance to registered programs and workshops
- Access to digital content: e-Books, e-Audiobooks, movies, music, comic books
- Home access to residents' and Friends only online resources and databases
- Reserve the Bloomberg Terminal and study rooms
- Three Book-a-Librarian help appointments per year
Your Friends of the Library donation is tax-deductible since the Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.