Benefits of Membership
All donations to the Annual Fund go directly to the purchase of all of the books, movies, and technology as well as the support of countless free programs and events throughout the year, making Darien Library the intellectual and cultural heart of Darien.
Library users who are not Darien residents can become Non-Resident Members at the $450/year level. Non-Resident Members receive access to all Darien resident library services, including:
- Storytime lottery registration
- Invitations to registered programs and workshops
- Access to digital content: e-Books, e-Audiobooks, movies, music, comic books
- Home access to residents' and Friends only online resources and databases
- Bloomberg Terminal and study room reservations
- Three Book-a-Librarian help appointments per year
Your Friends of the Library donation is tax-deductible since the Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.