Don’t like interviews? Unsure how to answer the difficult questions?
Come aboard the American Job Center Career Coach at Darien Library! This mobile classroom workshop on Interview Success is hosting 2 different sessions (10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.).
What you will learn:
- Discover the subtle cues an interviewer looks for to decide if you are the best candidate
- Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills to make a lasting impression on hiring managers
- How to prepare for the most common interview questions & be ready to answer them with CONFIDENCE… practice makes perfect!
- How to tackle difficult questions and turn potential weaknesses into strengths
- Gain insights into post-interview etiquette and how to leave a positive, lasting impression
Sign up below for the 10 a.m. to 12 noon session.
You can also sign up for the 1 to 3 p.m. session.
The American Job Center Career Coach makes weekly visits to cities and towns in coordination with community organizations. When you step aboard the Career Coach, you are greeted by expert staff and seated at one of ten (10) computer workstations. The Coach is an open computer lab, where people are welcome to come in and use the computers for career services and computer training.