Although many people use their iPhones primarily for telephone usage, the iPhone is a mini communication hub. Join Phyllis Garcia as she covers the main communication tools of email, text messaging, and video calls.
What Will You Learn
- How to set up multiple email accounts
- How to access each email account.
- How to manage your inbox.
- How to text without typing.
- How to create text groups.
- How to text photos.
- How you can now FaceTime with multiple people at once, and with people with Android phones.
About the Presenter
For the past twenty years, Phyllis Garcia has been a volunteer for Tech Help for Seniors (formerly the Wethersfield Computer Learning Center) affiliated with the Wethersfield (CT) Senior Center. As a volunteer she has conducted group and individual classes on computers, tablets, and smartphones. She has been an iPhone user for ten years and has conducted iPhone classes via Zoom for the past three years.