Join us for a computer class on Microsoft Word where you will learn and apply all the basics from opening, saving and how to create Word documents easily.
What you will learn:
- How to create and save Word documents
- How to use the ribbon of tabs to format text
- How to modify the Word page layout
- How to cut, copy and paste
- How to insert shapes and pictures
- Beginners are welcome
About the Instructor:
Mary-Beth Mason is an outreach and instruction Librarian at Darien Library who thrives on teaching digital literacy skills.