Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a mandatory marketing tactic if you want your website to be found on Google. SEO is complex and ever-changing, but you can easily understand the basics, and even a small amount of SEO knowledge can make a big difference. Learn proven, repeatable best practices to help you drive targeted traffic to your website.
What You Will Learn
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization and how it works
- On-page and off-page components
- Keyword management: keyword analysis and competitor analysis
Prior to the Webinar
- Identify your website platform, e.g. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify
- Gather your current ranking when you Google your name, business name, and any other potential keywords
About the Presenter
Nalini Goolsarran, founder of EdgeSpace Marketing, provides website development, social media marketing, and SEO services to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits. She believes in the strength of her community. Aside from building up small business and non-profit communities, she spends much of her free time volunteering for organizations and causes that empower the next generation. This includes being a College Coach for Future 5 and assisting with Project Music and co-chairing the Ferguson Library fundraising committee.
This program will take place on Zoom. All registrants will be emailed the link.
This event will be recorded with the intention to later post the video online at DarienLibrary.TV, however, no final recording is guaranteed.