Skip to main content
Reserve a Room
Darien Library Study Room Policies
- All patrons can make day-of reservations online.
- Study rooms may be booked up to 14 days in advance by Darien residents, those who work in Town, or a Friend of the Library at the $450 level. Call us at 203-669-5236 or use our online form to reserve a study room.
- Patrons are allowed one room booking per person or group per day.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 2 hours, and should be scheduled on the hour or half-hour.
- Please check-in for your reservation at the KLS Desk within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, or you may forfeit your reservation.