Drop in during this weekly open session for help using your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
First come, first served and is best suited for quick help questions.
Topics can include:
- Computer basics, internet and email
- Using a tablet or smart phone
- Accessing digital eBooks and audio books
- Utilizing Darien Library resources and databases
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel
- Research tips using databases
For more in-depth tech help a one-on-one tech help appointment is recommended. Call 203-669-5238 to schedule an appointment with our Book-a-Librarian service.